Directions to Borleske Stadium in Walla Walla, WA.Click here to find directions from your specific location.
From Tri-Cities (northwest):
- Take Rt. 12 East towards Lewiston
- Take the Park Street/Rees Ave Exit (you will see a sign for Borleske Stadium). Be sure to take this exit slow!!
- Veer left onto E. Rees Ave.
- Borleske Stadium and parking will be on your left
From Waitsburg/Dayton/Lewiston (east):
- Take Rt. 12 West towards the Tri-Cities
- Take the Clinton St./Whitman College exit on your left.
- Take the 2nd right on to Melrose St.
- Continue straight passed the Whitman Athletic Complex and DeSales High School on your right.
- Turn right on to E. Rees Ave.
- Borleske Stadium and parking will be on your right.
From Milton-Freewater (south):
- Take Rt. 11 North into Washington, where it becomes Rt. 125 North.
- Continue into Walla Walla where it becomes 9th Ave. and make a Right on to Rose St.
- Continue straight for 1-2 miles and make a Left onto E. Sumach St. If Rose St. turns to the right and becomes E. Isaacs Ave, you've gone too far.
- Make a sharp right on to E. Rees Ave.
- Borleske Stadium and parking will be on your left.